Next-Generation sequencing lends itself significantly well to the microbial laboratory, where the genomes are small. The appealing difference between sequencing and all different laboratory measurements is that the results will be directly associated with a genomic locus and a possible clarification of biological impact.
- Track 1-1 Antibiotic resistance and virulence
- Track 2-2 Epidemics and transmission
- Track 3-3 Microbial Identification
- Track 4-4 Directed evolution and bioengineering
- Track 5-5 Vaccine production